accepting-values

    Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 11:23-0400
    From: barmar@Think.COM (Barry Margolin)

	Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 09:26 EDT
	From: smith@icat.larc.nasa.gov (Steven L. Smith)

	The question is how can I set this up so that upon mouse-clicking
	on an item value I am presented with a temporary menu of the possible
	item values instead of entering it though the keyboard or by mousing
	on a item in a sequence set? Simple examples would be appreciated.

    I don't think DW provides any built-in interface to popping up temporary
    menus.  You'll probably have to define a new presentation type whose
    parser does this.  It would have to make a recursive use of
    DW:ACCEPTING-VALUES with :OWN-WINDOW T.

						    barmar

I've done something like this, and it works fine. I'll try and dig up the
code, but I've not had the time. It's pretty simple to do, too.