lispm's at home

Now that I-machines and RISC chips have made G-machines only fit for
home use :-), I was wondering what the cost would be to be able to
legally run Genera at home.

Last time I checked, there was a $10k license transfer fee and maybe
$1-2k per year to keep the license current.  Has Symbolics adjusted
this pricing structure to reflect market reality yet?  For my current
home pc, a 12 SPECmark NeXT, I basically have to pay media costs to
get software upgrades.  (And believe it or not, the environment is
actually comparable to a lispm.)

Christopher.Maeda@cs.cmu.edu