Moving harddisk

We have an old 3600 w/ the Symbolics Expansion Harddisk cabinet (1 - 474MB drive
is in it) attached.  My question (from a non-hardware type of person) is can we
attach that harddisk to a 3670 without much problem.  Do we have to get a
different type of cable? If so how much will it cost?  We unfortunately dont
have the budget, so we need to try and do it ourselves.  What drove us to this
point is that the old Phillips monitor on the 3600 died and we just dont have
the bucks to repair it.  Any info would be appreciated.