S-Products mail list

    Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1991 11:14 EDT
    From: Scott_Busse%mindlink.bc.ca@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM (Scott Busse)

    Can anyone point me to an address (other than
    postamster@BLACK.SWW.Symbolics.COM) that will get me on the S-Products mailing
    list? I tried this (thanks anyway Paul :) and received the following:
       |------------------------- Failed addresses follow: -----------
       black.sww.symbolics.com!postamster ... transport smtp: 550  Recipient
       postamster@BLACK.SWW.Symbolics.COM is not defined on this host. I don't know
    if this message came from my end or Symbolics. My access is through usenet, I
    think, if that makes any difference.  Thanks!

Try spelling "postmaster" correctly.  You have the fifth and sixth
letters interchanged.

                                                barmar