Network RPC

I'm trying to install NFS on our 36xx machines so that we may use a
loaded Sun as a file server for our Symbolics machines.  On page 54 of
the "Genera 8.1 Bundled Network Products Documentation" book, under
"3.2 Configuring Your System To Load Symbolics NFS", it says that I
need to "first load the Network RPC and then load the NFS Client."
When I tried

:Load System "Network RPC"

however, the system could not be found.  Thinking I had just not
loaded it from the CD-ROM back a few months ago, I tried to restore
the system from the CD-ROM with Restore Distribution.  But "Network
RPC" was not listed in the systems available for loading.

So...where is this system?  Is it a component system?  What am I doing
wrong?  Any ideas?

-- Rodney

Rodney Daughtrey           E-mail: rodney@hsvaic.boeing.com
Huntsville AI Center               {major site}!uw-beaver!bcsaic!hsvaic!rodney
Boeing Computer Services   Voice:  (205)-464-4931  Fax: (205)-464-4930