Copy file :Mode Macintosh

    Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1991 07:18 PDT
    From: Steve%BALROG.it.drea.dnd.ca@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM (Steve Lawrence)

    I have written some LISP code on a MacIvory to generate a data file for an application we are
    running on the Macintosh side of the Macivory.  Currently I am copying the file as a binary file
    to the Macintosh file system, and editing the owner and type using a disk editing utility so
    that the Mac application recognises it as one of its documents.  I would like to be able to
    automate this process by copying the LMFS data file to the Macintosh side using the :mode
    Macintosh option on Copy File. [...]

Note that you can also write the file directly to the Mac file system, instead
of going through LMFS, and use the Lisp function fs:change-file-properties to
set the :creator-signature and :file-type.

					--Kanef