enable services on boot

    Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1991 15:12 EST
    From: bwalls@marvin.msfc.nasa.gov

    I have a 3650 that can autoboot.  Is there any way to have it enable
    services once it is up?  I'm sure that is an old question, but I've
    been away for a while.  Please reply directly to me, since I'm not
    on the list.

By default, services are enabled.  The exceptions are when the current
site is the distribution site (in which case it mentions that it's not
enabling services because it hasn't been site configured) or the "Server
Machine" attribute in its namespace entry is set to "Yes".  It's
probably this second cause in your case.

This is the only effect of the "Server Machine" attribute, so the
simplest solution is just to turn this attribute off.  That's what I do.

                                                barmar