SLUG used machine pricelist

    Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1991 09:48 EST
    From: Douglas Dodds <Dodds@YUKON.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

    [Added Gary Roberts.]

	Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1991 18:20 EST
	From: Peter Paine <p2@porter.asl.dialnet.symbolics.com>
	    From: Dodds@YUKON.SCRC.Symbolics.COM (Douglas Dodds)

	    Been wondering where you could get that Symbolics Lispm for your study
	    at home?  Here's the opportunity you've been waiting for.

	    Please note that these machines are being sold for personal use only.
	    Please contact your Symbolics sales rep for details.

	I would be very interested in a MacIvory I, is that a possibility?

    I doubt it, because the MacIvory model 1 requires the same NuBus memory
    as the model 2, and that (memory) is in considerable demand.  Sorry.
    But I'll leave the final word on this to Gary Roberts.

As Doug said, at the moment NuBus memory is in short supply.  However, I
expect that to be alleviated in the near future, which will allow us to
run a program on MacIvory models 1 and 2.