[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
horizontal shake in monitor image
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: horizontal shake in monitor image
- From: email@example.com (Fred Lakin)
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1991 21:17:22 -0500
- Illegal-object: Syntax error in Message-Id: value found on relay.cs.toronto.edu: Message-Id: <9112060217.AA02523@bass.> ^-illegal subdomain in domain
Has started occuring, moves about 1/8" from side to side rapidly
enuff to blur the letters. Turning it off for half an hour, then
power-cycling it once more quickly seems to fix the problem so far.
1. Is something starting to fail and things will only get worse?
2. Is there some adjustment that can be made? I dont know what
kind of monitor it is, but the plaque on the base says:
PART NO 365104 Rev K