for sale: 3620s, 3640s, 3670, expansion cabinet, TI Explorer-Is, etc

Make me an offer on all or part.  Preference will be shown to bidders who
offer more money or who offer to take more old stuff off my hands.  Software
licensing details are your responsibility, not mine.  Shipping details can
be negotiated.  To reach me:

      Email:      bukys@cs.rochester.edu
      Phone:      716-275-7747
      FAX:        716-461-2018
      Postal:     University of Rochester
                  Computer Science Department
                  734 Computer Studies Building
                  Rochester, NY 14627-0226

NOTES:  I have a potential customer for 1 Explorer-I, 2 full bricks, 1 tape,
        so it would be most convenient if bids for one or more Explorers
        were itemized separately.

        I also have a potential customer for one 3620, so a separately-itemized
        bid for that would be helpful too.

        Of course if you offer to buy EVERYTHING you will be a preferred customer.

SYMBOLICS LISP MACHINES FOR SALE

Still running today (on Symbolics maintenance through 5/31/91):
      1     3620-????   unit w/760MB disk (ESDI)
      2     MEM-SLB1    1 Mword memory board
      1     PE36-CONS   monochrome console
Spare:
      1     ???         ST506 disk interface card for 3620
                        (left over from upgrade to ESDI paddle)

Still running today (on Symbolics maintenance through 5/31/91):
      1     3620-190B   unit w/190MB disk (ST506)
      2     MEM-SLB1    1 Mword memory board
      1     PE36-CONS   monochrome console
      1     PE36-D19A   add-on 190MB disk (ST506)

Still running today (on Symbolics maintenance through 11/15/90):
      1     3670-474B   unit w/474MB disk (Eagle)
      1     COMM-ENII   ethernet interface
      7     MEM1-1      512Kword 2MB memory board
      1     OP36-TC4B   tape cartridge drive
      1     PE36-CONS   monochrome console

In working condition but turned off:
      1     PE36-CAB1   expansion cabinet w/12' cable
      1     PE36-MX00   SMD multiplexer

In working condition but turned off:
      1     3640-140B   unit w/140MB disk
      1     MEM2-1      2 Mword 9MB memory board      *** running in 3670 (above)
      1     PE36-CONS   monochrome console
      1     PE36-D14D   add-on 140MB disk (ST506)
      1     PE36-D19A   add-on 190MB disk (ST506)

In working condition (except for monitor) but turned off:
      1     3640-140B   unit w/140MB disk
      1     MEM2-1      2 Mword 9MB memory board      *** running in 3670 (above)
      1     PE36-CONS   monochrome console            *** monitor power supply bad
      1     PE36-D14D   add-on 140MB disk (ST506)
      1     PE36-D19A   add-on 190MB disk (ST506)

TI EXPLORER LISP MACHINES FOR SALE

All three should work, but only one is actually assembled and turned on,
(with two bricks, a tape drive, and an extra memory board borrowed from
one of the machines turned off):
      3     TI Explorer-I with:
                  8MB memory,
                  monochrome console,
                  mouse,
                  keyboard,
                  ethernet interface,
                  disk interface.
      4     bricks with 2x140MB disk (ST506 + SCSI converter)
      1     brick with 1x140MB disk (other bay is empty)
      1     brick with QIC cartridge tape drive

XEROX DANDELIONS FOR SALE

This may only be of interest to Xerox employees.  I have about 14
Dandelions, which can be used as InterLisp machines if you can get the
software, or can run the ViewPoint (aka STAR) document processing
software.  I also have 3 file servers, with 2 300MB removable Trident
disk drives each.  Workstations have large monitors, mouse, keyboard.
Fileservers have console terminal.

XEROX ALTOS

I also have 2 Xerox Alto machines -- the original workstation/PC.
At this point they are in unknown condition.

DEC VAX 11/750s

I also have a couple of VAX 11/750s for sale.  Include Emulex SMD disk
controller, Interlan or DEC Ethernet card.  RK07 disks also available.
I even have a MassBus adapter somewhere, in case you wish to try
hooking up a DEC tape drive or one of the RM03 disk drives I also have.

BBN BUTTERFLIES

I'm not authorized to sell these yet (people are still using them), but
if there's interest I'd like to keep in touch with potential buyers:
	64-processor BBN Butterfly I
	27-processor BBN GP1000 (easily expandable to 32)
	14-processor BBN Butterfly Plus (easily expandable to 16)
	lots of Multibus chasses
	Butterfly VME adapter