CLOS vs FLAVORS questions

    Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1992 04:50-0000
    From: gooch@sw-sw.dialnet.symbolics.com (William D. Gooch)

	Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1992 19:37 CST
	From: jbarnett@charming.nrtc.northrop.com

	In the near future, I intend to start hacking a medium large system and
	am considering using CLOS on Symbolics platforms.  I'm seeking comments
	and advice to help me decide if this is wise.  I have read the SIGPLAN
	special issue on CLOS, Keene's book, and the documentation provided by
	Symbolics.  I'm trying to understand if CLOS compares favorably to the
	current flavors capability.

    Overall I think the answer is "Yes."  I can't think of any very good
    reason not to use CLOS for new development work.

Is Statice for CLOS available yet?