odd console cable...

Thanks to BarMar and Doug Evans for the cable info.
Doug, I certainly didn't mean to imply that you
have been super-helpful too. I'm generally over-
whelmed by the quality and volume of help that I
get here (for free!).
  I look forward to that fateful day when I
actually get to answer someone else's question/
problem :)  (don't hold your breath folks :)
  Doug, the monitor does have the LEMO cable
connector. Is it possible that any of the parts
from this thing are useful for any other type
of Symbolics console?
  Barring that, maybe I'll make a Symbolics
fish tank out it :)
Scott
--
* Scott Busse                  O    O   O_     _      ___ .....