Living with the Chaos protocol

    Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1992 10:18 CST
    From: delaney@xn.ll.mit.edu

    ... I have to ask why your corporate
    people are against CHOAS traffic? the questions is partially
    rhetorical. We did have problems here when we has SUNs and Symbolic
    machines on the same subnet. We long suspected a pathological
    interaction between the two related to CHAOS traffic. ...

We're using them on the same subnet without any problems that I know of.  What types of
problems have people seen with TCP and CHAOS on the same subnet?

    John
Don Mitchell			dmitchell@trc.amoco.com
Amoco Production Company	(918) 660-4270
Tulsa Research Center