xl1200 net reset

    Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1992 19:34 MDT
    From: bruno@oz.geology.washington.edu (Steve Willis)

    Would someone explain to me what this means and how to fix it.  I'd really
    like to fix this problem without having to reboot, since the net is
    now wedged and we cant save editor buffers, data , etc.  I'd warm boot,

I can't help you with your current problem, but I would suggest that you
put a tiny lmfs on the problem machine so that you can save out your
files locally and not rely on the net.  When things are unwedged, you
may then move the files to their proper homes.