xl1200 net reset

hello,
   many thanks to those who replied about the xl1200 network reset problem.
I was able to save the source code to the local disk, but was unable to save
some of the large data sets that were created.  This was not too big a problem
since the fellow who created them has returned to his home base.  The local
lmfs was still working, but since the second disk we ordered had to be sent
back because it was defective, there isnt much space to save large data sets.
Psi.
thanks again,
steve willis