Need Help mounting UNIX directory on XL1200

Hi y'all!

I'm sure this is simple once you know how to, but I'm stuck.  I'm trying
to mount a directory /foo/bar from my Sparc II's hard disk on an XL1200
running Genera 8.1.1, I've already loaded the IP-TCP and NFS-CLIENT systems
on the symbolics and have exported both /foo and / from the Sun.

I am able to access the files on the Sun from the Symbolics using IP-TCP,
but this requires a password every time, so I would prefer to be able to
mount the directory.  Do I need to add something to my namespace for the sun?

Any help is much appreciated.

  Thanks,

Paul McNamee
paulmac@stdb.jhuapl.edu