Mac hangs

We've had some problems here with a MacIvory model 3 running on a IIfx
with system 7.0.1 plus tuneup (french).  Running genera, sometimes the
mac just hangs (mouse, keyboard, screen output are all locked, but
ethernet access from another macivory to the file system of the locked
generaaaaaaaaaaaaa still works - oops, you
jussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst saw a real life example
of the repeating keys problem i talked about in my last message :-O

We reinstalled a brand new mac system (after
un-blessssssssssssssssssssssssssing the old system to make sure the
installer put brand versions) and reinstalled genera the official way.
No other inits or anything wierd is on that mac...

The mac hangs randomly, preferably when two or more things happen at
once (ex: compiling a local file while another macivory is accessing the
mac, or compiling a local file while trying to
ccccccccccccccccccccccccchange the attributes of the same window).

Any ideas to help me?

vk

ps: I didn't cheat: all the keys repeating are
actuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal problems of my system -
isnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't that borng?