Re: Displaying bitmap in CLIM?

   From: hall@aplcen.apl.jhu.edu (Marty Hall)

   We have a bitmap in TIFF format, which we could convert to X11 or most
   other standard image formats. Is there a simple way to display this using
   CLIM? Is there any method that would be transportable to non-Symbolics
   CLIM?

   I didn't see anything in the docs, but am a CLIM neophyte so may easily have
   overlooked something obvious. Thanks-

				   - Marty

How dare you post a question about something that's available in the
documentation.  :)

As a matter of fact, I've got some simple routines that take X bitmap
files and create clim patterns from them to be drawn using
clim:draw-icon*.  I don't know if this is the easiest way to do it...
I didn't see anything readily available.

Jeff