Re: CLIM question: modifying Highlighting

Thanks to the many who responded to my CLIM question, and to the
others who tolerated a question which was inappropriate for this list.
I hadn't been able to find the mailing list (though I thought there
was one), nor was there a newsgroup.  Thanks also for that reference
to BBN.COM.  I was stuck on a C++ project for quite awhile and didn't
read this list as attentively, so I didn't see the original notice of
the mailing list.

Jeffrey