End

I find myself needing to use the small kbd (non-extended) on the
MacIvory.

I can get by mostly, but one thing is eating my lunch.
Several places termination of input can only be done by typing the <End>
key. I don't have one.

In some places, c-return works. But elsewhere it doesn't (like ending
patch comment edits).

At the moment (in haste) I am doing grubby things like bringing up a wee
Listener and typing (send (tv:window-under-mouse) :force-kbd-input #\end).

Is there some alternative key binding for <End> (and other special
keys), or has anyone got a hack to get me going (hyper-return = <end>
would do)?