call tree display tools?

    Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1992 14:22-0000
    From: Vincent Keunen <nrb!keunen@relay.EU.net>

    Is there in the wonderful genera environment a tool to graphically
    display the call tree (callees/callers) starting at a function?

    I've looked in the metering and other prgm dev utilities but to no
    avail...

    Thanks
    --

    Keunen Vincent                  Network Research Belgium
    R&D, Software Engineer          Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts

I've got a who-calls browser running under DW I guess you could have.
There's no doc and it makes heavy use of modifier keys for mouse gestures, so be prepared to experiment quite a bit
or read the source.
It can be a little sluggish redisplaying the graph at times and I think it is broken in a few places (I haven't used
it in a while, but I think it barfs on generic functions - shouldn't be hard to fix).

It's about 10 files and a little under 50K bytes source code.

Let me know if you want me to send it to you.

Regards
Guy.