Info on Symbolics wanted

I'm sorry to disturb but I'm looking for information on
Symbolics AI workstations and MacIvory.

Does somebody out there know the nearest reseller of
Symbolics whom I could contact?

Thanks for any help.

   Pasi

PS. An e-mail address of Symbolics sales or info department
    might also help to solve this problem of mine.

*  Pasi Ristimaki                      e-mail: pasi@lark.sms.fi  *
*  SANTA MONICA SOFTWARE FINLAND OY    phone:  +358 0 692 3900   *
*  Otavantie 7                         fax:    +358 0 692 6107   *
*  SF-00200 HELSINKI                                             *
*  FINLAND                                                       *