pkg kill

I was surprised by the fact that I was able to call (scl:pkg-kill
"nanesse") and effectively kill that package in a window in which I had
previously done a "set package nanesse".  What does scl:pkg-kill really
do not to complain about killing a package that's being used by a
listener?

Vincent
--

Keunen Vincent                  Network Research Belgium
R&D, Software Engineer          Parc Industriel des Hauts-Sarts