Repeated large mail msg to SLUG

I apologize for the long mail message that went out on the SLUG mailing
list multiple times.  It came through on Saturday but I didn't see it until
Sunday so I thought all the copies had been sent out.  It turns out that the
mailer had died on Saturday night so there were more copies waiting to go
out when I restarted it today.

It appears that the cause of the multiple copies of this one message were
due to causes that were external to my control.  Multiple copies were sent
to the SLUG host from another host.  I'm trying to make sure that these
aren't continuing.

Mabry Tyson
SLUG-Request@AI.SRI.COM
-------