Re: The incredible shrinking monchrome image.

> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1992 08:28-0000
> From: Dave Stroud <Dave@AVON.sltd.dialnet.symbolics.com>
> .... You must not work with the power on when
> doing this adjustment; there are voltages in excess of 20kV D.C.
> waiting to bite!

I wish you had mentioned that the high voltage does not necessarily go away
instantly when the power is turned off.  I'm not sure how long one has to wait
to be safe on different models of monitor.  I would say that no one should
open up the case unless they know how to accept a 20 kV shock and live through
it.

SO DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, KIDS!