redefining select-c

    Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1992 12:46+0200
    From: Vincent Keunen <nrb!keunen@relay.EU.net>

    Is there a way to suppress the question

    Change Select-C from Converse to Nanesse Network Configuration? (Yes or No) Yes

    when I compile my system?  This question stops the compilation until
    someone says yes.  I'd like to keep the other questions, however (I
    don't want a global switch).

You can take the :select-key form out of your define-program-framework
and separately do a set-select-key-activity, giving the :clobber-p argument.

Best style is to have this argument be the name of the old program which
think you are clobbering ("Converse"), although T works for unconditional.