How does one do FTP from a dialnet connection? Use the ftpmail service.

    Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1993 15:33 EST
    From: Martin Mallinson <Martin@vega.cmt.dialnet.symbolics.com>

    I see all these offers to ftp various things: how exactly does one do
    that? We are a single MacIvory site on dialnet to symbolics - is it
    possible for us to do FTP?
            Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

You can try using the public ftpmail service -- send mail to

   ftpmail@decwrl.dec.com

The help message follows.

Cheers,

CarlManning