Object Oriented CASE Tools

    Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1993 12:26 CST
    From: Craig Lanning <CLanning@pdesds1.atg.trc.scra.org>

    Is anyone aware of any CASE tools which are well suited to the
    management of CLOS/CLIM based applications?

    Are any of these tools implemented in Lisp and are they available for
    the Symbolics Lisp Machine?

    Craig Lanning <CLanning@trc.scra.org>
    Grumman Data Systems
    North Charleston, SC

Perhaps you can help bring me up to date on the definition of CASE.  In
my opinion, taking the acronym CASE at face value, Genera itself should
qualify as a CASE, and a very good one.  However, I admit to being very
much in the dark about what is normally considered to be CASE and what
isn't.

To be more specific in answering your question, I would point to the
who-calls database, source level debugging, edit definition and so on as
examples of Genera CASE facilities.