STRANGE ERROR MESSAGE HAS ME CONFUSED.....

Dear SLUGgers,

The 3640 that I think I am going to purchase has 2 2mw cards and 2 1 mw cards
in it.  The cards are installed in this manner
      slot 0          slot 1     slot 2     slot 3       slot 4
       2 MW           2 MW       1 MW       I/O card     1MW

When I active the hello.boot program it does this...

it loads all the command files and then
Initializes the hardware tables...

When it gets to the card in slot four it does this
"Card being assigned to slot 6
 card being assigned to slot 5
 card being assigned to slot 29. -- no room in memory space "

What does this mean?
Will it be a problem later?
There is exactly 6 MW of memory so should it be doing this to me?

Ed Smith