Am I the insane one or what?

    Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1993 16:06 EST
    From: Martin Mallinson <Martin@VEGA.cmt.dialnet.symbolics.com>

    Is it only me that thinks this is hot shit or what?

That example (replace-fep-block) isn't even close to the "hot shit" I've
done with this machine!  I once spent an afternoon manually calling
SI:DISK-READ, displaying the disk array as a string, figuring out what
FEP file it belonged to, manually constructing a new directory file (a
disk error had screwed up the FEP root directory) -- basically, I was
doing the kind of stuff Norton Utilities does.

For a good time, try (SI:PRINT-FEP-FILESYSTEM 0).

I lose nearly all my wizardly powers when I'm forced to deal with an OS
for which I don't have sources.  Luckily we have a SunOS source
license (but I wish there were a SunOS Meta-dot).

                                                barmar