unix-lpd protocol

    Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1993 11:36 EDT
    From: wlim@gdstech.grumman.com (Willie Lim)

    How does one "install/activate" the unix-lpd protocol (for Genera 8.0
    for a 3670) so that hardcopy will print on a UNIX printer?  I have got
    this working for Genera 7.2 using Chris Lindblad's code.  I have tried
    the recommended namespace procedures in the manuals and even tried
    installing "ux support" but got into problems with having to install
    "embedding support" or "macivory-support."

I think you have to install Embedding Support, as UX Support depends on
it.  Despite the name, there's no harm in loading this on a non-embedded
system.

Other than this, it's basically the same as Chris's code.

                                                barmar