backing up several machines to one tape?

    Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1993 03:16 PDT
    From: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>

       Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1993 17:46-0700
       From: K. Mark Alexander <kma@SAMSON.cadr.amis.com>

       The real question is: How do you retrieve from a specific hosts' lmfs
       backup dump?

    You mount the tape containing that host's dump, and do the retrieval.  Each
    backup needs to be on its own tape, just as with other tape formats.

This is what I'm doing now but I'd like to backup multiple hosts to a
single tape and be able to retrieve each dump separately.  Even though
the tapes are relatively cheap I'd still like to fill them up as much as
possible.