X server missing file

    Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1993 13:49 EDT
    From: morse@zephyr.rap.ucar.EDU (Corinne Morse)

    I am trying to run the X server on a XL400 with Genera 8.1. The system
    compiled properly but when I issue the command: Start X Server,
    I get an error stating that the file SYS:X11;server;rgb.text.newest
    has not been loaded. The file is not in an obvious place on the distribution
    disk.  Has anyone successfully used the X server or otherwise know where
    this file can be found?

It's missing from the distribution.  If you have a Unix system running X
you can copy the file from there; it's probably someplace like
/usr/lib/X11/rgb.txt.  It's just a text file that contains the
translation from color names to RGB values.

                                                barmar