xhost problem

Hi folks,

This isn't really a problem with the excellent xhost code mailed out
recently - my Genera 8.1 release appears not to have the Execute
Command facility..... I usually load the following systems and was
wondering if I have left out anything vital. If so, purleease let me
know. What is confusing is that the Document Examiner finds a section
dedicated to Execute Command somewhere in the bowels of the machine.

Systems:
Genera 8.1
ip-tcp
rpc
embedding-support
clx
x-remote-screen
x-server

Anybody got any ideas ?

Colin

*  Colin Bridgewater		     *    c.bridgewater@uk.ac.ic   * \   / *
*  Head Robot Wrangler		     * tel:+44-(0)71-589-5111x4842 *  \ /  *
*  Construction Robotics Research    * BE KIND TO SPIDERS & SNAILS * --*-- *
*  Department of Civil Engineering   *  -------------------------  *  / \  *
*  Imperial College, London, UK.     *  alias 'the happy hacker'   * /   \ *