xhost problem

    Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1993 08:03 EDT
    From: c.bridgewater@ic.ac.uk

    Hi folks,

    This isn't really a problem with the excellent xhost code mailed out
    recently - my Genera 8.1 release appears not to have the Execute
    Command facility..... I usually load the following systems and was
    wondering if I have left out anything vital. If so, purleease let me
    know. What is confusing is that the Document Examiner finds a section
    dedicated to Execute Command somewhere in the bowels of the machine.

    Systems:
    Genera 8.1
    ip-tcp
    rpc
    embedding-support
    clx
    x-remote-screen
    x-server

You have to load ux-support to get Unix-specific protocols.

                                                barmar