NET problem - Do you have a patch for this one???

The function TCB-PROCESS-ACK contains (one only) call to TIME-LESSP.  It
looks like (TIME-LESSP (TCB-NEXT-RETRANSMIT-TIME TCB) NOW).  Unfortunately,
in some cases, this passes NIL to TIME-LESSP.  The net (pardon the pun)
result, is to shut down the ethernet until we provide manual intervention.
This seems to be a new 8.3 bug.  Anybody else having the same problem?  If
so and you have a patch for this, please send it to me.

Jeff