Compiling T

Hi.  I just got T from mit-prep, and I really like it, but I would
like to know how to go about recompiling it - I have 4.3+NFS, 4.3
vanilla, 4.2, and Ultrix machines here, and I would like to know that
the version of T running on a machine was compiled for that machine
configuration in particular.  Does anybody know how to build it from
the sources?  I have the source.tar file, by the way.  I am not on
this newsgroup, so could you please mail me?  Thanks in advance,

	--chet--
In Real Life:		Chet Murthy
ARPA:			murthy@svax.cs.cornell.edu
SnailMail:		Chet Murthy