Test for procedure?

Is there a finer-grained test for procedure values than PROCEDURE? ?
As it stands, PROCEDURE? answers true to both procedures and
operations (and any other object that can be applied).  We need to be
able to distinguish actual, honest-to-goodness closures created by
LAMBDA from these other apply-able entities, and I haven't been able
to figure out how to do it by rummaging around in the sources.  Is
such a distinction even possible after ORBIT finishes its work?

Mark Scheevel

P.S. I saw a reference to T3.1 the other day; is it actually available?