T on Mac II? Also, commercial applications

Has anyone ported T to the Mac II under A/UX?  If so, how can I get a
copy?  Preferably Tau 3.1.

If not, can anyone give me some idea what might be involved?  I
haven't looked closely at A/UX, but assume it's a System V derivative.
I see that some way is provided for programs to access the Mac
Toolbox, so it seems like some hacking could generate a pretty
flavorful user interface.

As long as I've got your attention -- does anyone know of any
commercial outfit that is using T as an internal tool?  I would love
to find someone willing to pay me to hack on it.  If anyone knows of
a company that would use T if they could count on it being supported,
please put us in touch.

-- Scott