Re: Using Apollo windows

    Has anyone done any work on makinig it easy to set up and use
    display manager windows from T.  Maybe the system calls are so
    straight forward that we don't even need interfacing routines.
    (ha ha) I have not looked at the problem yet and am just hoping
    to get some leads.

See [YALE-RING]"//gamma/tools/sources/t_sys_utils/pad.t".  It's raw
but may do what you want.  Also, note that Apollo will be "enhancing"
the NON-borrow-display mode graphics/windows stuff in the next release
and some of the particularly offensive hacks in "pad.t" will probably
disappear.

                -- Nat
-------