[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
simple t question
- To: Shasta!"t-discussion@Yale"
- Subject: simple t question
- From: uucp%Shasta.#Pup@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Date: Sun ,29 May 83 14:42:00 EDT
- Mail-from: UUCP host DECWRL rcvd at 29 May 1983 11:45:44-PDT (Sunday)
- Unauthentic-from: David Goldberg <decwrl!goldberg%Shasta@SU-Score>
I am having trouble getting the compiler to work. Here is tst.t:
(herald foo (env t))
(define (princ s) (writes terminal-output s))
But when I compile it i get:
;;; T transcript file foo
;Beginning T compilation on tst.t
** Error: attempt to call an undefined procedure
(*SYNTAX-TABLE-KLUDGE* WRITES () ())
TC: Top level
What am I doing wrong here?
P.S. I have an arpa account dg@s1-c which is probably simpler for return
mail, although decwrl!goldberg % Shasta @ score might work.