[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Rees@YALE-CS" at YALE
- Subject: Re: files
- From: Chris Riesbeck <Riesbeck at YALE>
- Date: Wed ,24 Jun 82 11:27:00 EDT
- Cc: Mcdermott at YALE, Odonnell at YALE, T-Discussion at YALE
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thursday, 24 June 1982 11:10-EDT
T has moved to the ed machine. The sources and everything else
(such as the bug archive <F.T.MAIL>T-BUGS.TXT) have moved.
The directory and file names remain the same.
That doesn't make sense.
The ED machine is not the primary source for anyone in AI, and T-BUGS
(and recent T-DISCUSSIONs), being the only source of up-to-date
documentation on T, are too important to keep on one machine anyway.
This is even more true now with the presumable influx of new users
to follow the arrival of the new Vaxes.
The ED may be a fine place for archiving (for the summer), but recent
relevant stuff needs to be on both.