random queries

Obviously there ARE ways to do GETD and PUTD and BOUNDP and MACROP and
whatever in T; the evaluator is capable of doing them, and after all,
it's just a mortal T program.  You should choose one of the following
alternatives:

(a) I could explain something internal and horrible and likely to change,
which would allow you to do what you want to do inelegantly.

(b) Wait 2 months or whatever for me to get things like moving the compiler
and generic arithmetic out of the way and have the leisure to work on
these problems.

(c) Convince me that implementing BOUND? et al has higher priority than
what I'm doing now.  (It certainly would be more fun...)

(d) Propose something and implement it yourself.

Sigh.  Perhaps (a) is the best.