need macros to to use "object"

I'm trying to use T's object system and it's about time for some
macros to allow me to define a lot of slots and operations conveniently.

I'd appreciate anyone sending me any similar macros that they have
created.  This would help me understand T's macro facility better.
What's the most convenient way to see what a macro expands to before
it evaluated? The manual notes a procedure called
"invoke-macro-expander" which doesn't seem to be available in
the latest vax and mips versions of T.

Peter