defsystem

I've been using for myself the defsystem utility of pcl (which was also given
in the allegro distribution-tape "3.1.beta.28 [DEC 3100] (8/3;8/7/89)"). It
seems to interfere with a in house defsystem, used to build CLX in particular,
which has nearly the same syntax but is not compatible with the pcl defsystem.

I've been trying to get rid of the interference by creating a defsystem
package for the pcl defsystem but it still interferes. Using another package
name (defsys) does not work either.

Any suggestion?

Also, is there a documentation on Franz defsystem?

JF

Jean-Francois Rit               Tel: (415) 725 8813
CS Dept Robotics Laboratory     e-mail: rit@coyote.stanford.edu
Cedar Hall
Stanford, CA 94305-4110