allegro on a solbourne

    Does anybody have experience with running allegro on a Solbourne?
I'm mainly interested in ways to take advantage of the mulitple
processors.  I presume mp:run-process does NOT have the capability to
run a process on another processor, since it is a lightweight process
within the allegro process.  Has anyone tried using shared memory to
communicate between two lisps, each running on a separate processor?
I want to do what I'll call "high granularity parallelization" for
example:  get-data-for-shot-i, do-signal-processing-for-shot-(i-1),
display-and-archive-shot-(i-2), etc.  (I hope that makes sense)

    Thanks in advance for your help!!

	Darrel Lager (lager@lucky.llnl.gov)