Problem with 4.1 patch0119

  There is a bug in patch0119, the patch which implements logical
pathnames.  The symptoms are that the DUMPLISP function fails and an
error is signaled about an undefined function.

  We have removed patch0119.p from ftp.uu.net while a fix is being
prepared.  We recommend that those of you who have already taken this
patch from ftp.uu.net remove it from your update/ directories and
rebuild your lisps so that you will not see the bug.

  We will send a notice via this mailing list when the fixed patch is
on ftp.uu.net.

  We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please contact us at
bugs@franz.com if you have any questions or problems.

	Charley
---
Charles A. Cox, Franz Inc.        1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
Internet: cox@franz.com           Berkeley, CA  94704
uucp:     uunet!franz!cox         Phone: (510) 548-3600; FAX: (510) 548-8253