***BALLOT ***

Here are my votes on both part 1 and part 2 of the ballot:

ADJUST-ARRAY-DISPLACEMENT (revision 1)
[x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

AREF-1D (Version 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [x] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
	;Okay for release if name is changed to ROW-MAJOR-AREF

DEFVAR-INIT-TIME (Version 2)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

DO-SYMBOLS-DUPLICATES (Revision 1)
BALLOT: [x] DO-SYMBOLS:ALLOWED [ ] DO-SYMBOLS:ADD-KEYWORD [ ] Other:
comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
	;I don't have comments to offer on this, but it does seem
	;that there is some justification for not releasing it,
	;instead replacing it with a more complex proposal involving
	;lots of keyword options.  However I can't support
	;DO-SYMBOLS:ADD-KEYWORD in its present incomplete form.

FLET-IMPLICIT-BLOCK (Version 5)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

FUNCTION-TYPE (Version 4)
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [x] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
	;Okay for release if the two comments I sent in mail are addressed

GET-SETF-METHOD-ENVIRONMENT (Version 2)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

IF-BODY (Version 5)
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [x] Wait for version that SEF and KMP agree is
"fair".

IGNORE-ERRORS (Version 3)
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [x] Wait for error proposal [ ] Comments
follow in mail to cl-cleanup

KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 4)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

PATHNAME-STREAM (Version 2)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

PATHNAME-SYMBOL (Version 2)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

PROMPT-FOR (revision 1)
BALLOT: [x] Withdraw [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

I cannot vote on the following, as I have not received copies of them.
Or if I have, it was so long ago that I have lost them, and even if
I hadn't lost them, I wouldn't trust them to be up to date.

ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE (version 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Withdraw [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

ASSOC-RASSOC-IF-KEY (Version 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

PEEK-CHAR-READ-CHAR-ECHO (Version 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Withdraw from consideration, await new proposal [ ] Comments
follow in mail to cl-cleanup
	;If those are the only two choices, "withdraw" always wins!

PUSH-EVALUATION-ORDER (not submitted)
BALLOT: [ ] (push first second) [ ] (push second first) [ ] unspecified
[ ] Proposal follows in mail to cl-cleanup
	;I support strict left to right evaluation order, which I believe
	;to be the current definition of Common Lisp.  I can't figure
	;out which checkbox means left-to-right.

SEQUENCE-FUNCTIONS-EXCLUDE-ARRAYS (Version 2)
BALLOT: [ ]  GENERALIZE [ ] MODIFIED [ ] UNCHANGED [ ] Something else [
] Undecided

SHARPSIGN-BACKSLASH-BITS
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [ ] Withdraw this proposal[ ] Want proposal
for removing BITS and FONT from standard [ ] Want fuller character
proposal [ ] Comments follows in mail to cl-cleanup