*** BALLOT ***

ADJUST-ARRAY-DISPLACEMENT (revision 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [x] Comments precede in mail to cl-cleanup

ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE (version 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Withdraw [ ] Comments precede in mail to cl-cleanup
	[x] Place on hold pending resolution of comments already received.

AREF-1D (Version 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
	[x] Release version 2

ASSOC-RASSOC-IF-KEY (Version 1)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

DEFVAR-INIT-TIME (Version 2)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

DO-SYMBOLS-DUPLICATES (Revision 1)
BALLOT: [ ] DO-SYMBOLS:ALLOWED [ ] DO-SYMBOLS:ADD-KEYWORD
        [x] Other: comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

FLET-IMPLICIT-BLOCK (Version 5)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

FUNCTION-TYPE (Version 4)
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [x] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
 Note: I'd really be happiest if this was broken in two, so I could
       support the half I like and only grump about the parts I don't
       like. If we're going to deal with it all as one bundle, I feel
       obliged to hold up the whole thing for a bit because I believe
       there is useful progress still to be made amongst ourselves
       prior to releasing this to the masses.

GET-SETF-METHOD-ENVIRONMENT (Version 2)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
 Note: I would like to see NIL be allowed to designate the null lexical
       environment, but I won't hold up the proposal for this if anyone
       disagrees.

IF-BODY (Version 5)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is
	[ ] Wait for version that SEF and KMP agree is "fair".
 Note: I'm not trying to be pushy; I just assume I must vote Yes to
       avoid a gentleman's deadlock. If SEF disagrees and wants to do
       further editing, I'm willing to have this put on hold for another
       round. I don't plan to let this fall victim to a pocket veto,
       however.

IGNORE-ERRORS (Version 3)
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [ ] Wait for error proposal
        [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
        [x] Release with minor changes to discussion as mentioned in
	    recent mail.

KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 4)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
 Note: The copy of this which I received recently has been filled
       oddly and needs to be reformated if it looked that way before
       it went through someone's (Larry's?) mailer.

PATHNAME-STREAM (Version 2)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

PATHNAME-SYMBOL (Version 2)
BALLOT: [x] Release as is [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

PEEK-CHAR-READ-CHAR-ECHO (Version 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Withdraw from consideration, await new proposal.
	[ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
	[x] Place on hold pending resolution of comments already received.
 Note: This term "withdraw" really bugs me. These item names are the names
       of issues, not proposals. The proposal names have ":something"
       appended. Seems to me that issues oughtn't get withdrawn, they
       should just be placed on hold.

PUSH-EVALUATION-ORDER (not submitted)
BALLOT: [ ] (push first second) [ ] (push second first)
        [ ] unspecified         [ ] Proposal follows in mail to cl-cleanup
 Note: I'm not sure if this ballot item is for real. Clearly the topic
       warrants serious discussion, but I have no opinion right now so am
       not going to risk it.

PROMPT-FOR (revision 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Withdraw [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup
	[x] Place on hold pending resolution of comments already received.

SEQUENCE-FUNCTIONS-EXCLUDE-ARRAYS (Version 2)
BALLOT: [ ] GENERALIZE [ ] MODIFIED [ ] UNCHANGED
        [ ] Something else [x] Undecided
 Note: I am not clear on whether I support GENERALIZE or MODIFIED. I want to
       spend more time looking at this when I get a chance. I don't think we
       should propose anything firm yet.

SHARPSIGN-BACKSLASH-BITS
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [ ] Withdraw this proposal
	[ ] Want proposal for removing BITS and FONT from standard
        [ ] Want fuller character proposal
        [ ] Comments follows in mail to cl-cleanup
	[x] Place on hold pending resolution of comments already received.