[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>
- Subject: DO-SYMBOLS
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 87 14:00 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <870603103149.3.GLS@BOETHIUS.THINK.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 87 10:31 EDT
From: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>
I favor DO-SYMBOLS:ALLOWED, except that I would like to have
the following issue addressed: if duplicates are allowed, it
may admit an implementation that would not terminate in the
situation where each of two packages USEd the other?
I don't think this is a problem, since using a package does not
inherit symbols that are -accessible- to that package, only
symbols that are -exported- by that package.